I am a Student by day, Programmer by Evening, and Zombie by night.
I was born in Groves Point, Nova Scotia where I began to learn scripting languages like Python and build small electronic gadgets at age 10, I moved to programming in C/C++ at age 12 and eventually became the socially awkward and slightly eccentric homo sapien that I am today.
I co-own for a small media design company and work as its CEO Internal, doing everything from server administration to financial management as well as everything in between. I also work for a much larger software company programming user-interfaces.
I study at Dalhousie University, currently completing a Concurrent B.Eng/B.Sc in Electrical Engineering and Physics. My goal is to complete a masters involving quantum field theory and combine my passion for relativistic quantum mechanics (quantum field theory) with my skills in electronics and programming.
Finally, I have a stable relationship with my long-term girlfriend, I live and work in my apartment in the south-end center of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I have headphones in my ears nearly twenty-four hours per day.
for more interesting facts, stop reading my profile and come say 'Hi!', I don't bite... (Insert David Tennant esque 'Well' here.)
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '16 at 10:08
- TeX - LaTeX 902 902 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 351 351 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 11 gold badge66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 137 137 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Academia 124 124 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 How to plot a lattice of points on the surface of a torus?
- 31 Is there such a thing as partial integration?
- 20 How to write a non-today date in latex with localization formatting?
- 14 What does the $\prod$ symbol mean?
- 10 How to calculate a new length?
- 9 How to force LaTeX only commands?
- 9 Plot a triangular grid inside of a hexagonal grid?
- View more network posts →