Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 42 Does quantum mechanics violate the equivalence principle?
- 27 Is hybridization used in ab-initio valence bond calculation?
- 24 Differences between symmetric, Hermitian, self-adjoint, and essentially self-adjoint operators
- 21 LSZ reduction vs adiabatic hypothesis in perburbative calculation of interacting fields
- 20 Why was quantum mechanics regarded as a non-deterministic theory?
- 15 How to get the position operator in the momentum representation from knowing the momentum operator in the position representation?
- 14 A question about causality and Quantum Field Theory from improper Lorentz transformation
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.