I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '14 at 11:58
- Electrical Engineering 8k 8k 2525 gold badges6464 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 1616 gold badges5252 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 491 491 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 123 Delete multiple objects in django
- 122 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 101 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 68 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 44 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 38 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →