I'm on StackExchange mostly for interesting Q&A about the C programming language and GNU/Linux Debian. I have a Ph.D. in Machine Learning, which basically means I spent enough time writing
if statements until somebody decided I deserved a fancy title for that. I am a lecturer and a researcher, and I have been working with time series for a while now, although in the past I have dedicated myself to Genetic Algorithms for learning classification rules.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 27 '17 at 18:33
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 691 691 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 355 355 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 286 286 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 156 156 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Is it legal to pass a non-null-terminated string to strncmp in C?
- 21 How much memory does int x allocate?
- 17 Completely isolate a VirtualBox machine
- 16 bash can't store hexvalue 0x00 in variable
- 16 Are there any open research problems in the world of TeX?
- 11 How do I align enumerated equations to the left and text to the right?
- 9 Distribution of 2X - Y when X and Y are known
- View more network posts →