- You're an amateur developer until you realize that everything you write sucks.
- We're going to go that way, really fast. And if something gets in our way, we'll turn.
- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Stack Overflow 39.2k 39.2k 1919 gold badges105105 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 688 688 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 251 251 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 199 199 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 382 JPG vs. JPEG image formats
- 245 How to write one new line in Bitbucket markdown?
- 131 Recommended values for OpenCV detectMultiScale() parameters
- 89 How to center the table in Latex
- 83 How can I get the list of files in a directory using C or C++?
- 79 How to get absolute value from double - c-language
- 78 Force the compiler to ignore some lines in the program
- View more network posts →