- You're an amateur developer until you realize that everything you write sucks.
- We're going to go that way, really fast. And if something gets in our way, we'll turn.
- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Stack Overflow 42k 42k 2020 gold badges109109 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 274 274 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 271 271 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 403 JPG vs. JPEG image formats
- 251 How to write one new line in Bitbucket markdown?
- 135 Recommended values for OpenCV detectMultiScale() parameters
- 99 How to center the table in Latex
- 87 How can I get the list of files in a directory using C or C++?
- 82 How to get absolute value from double - c-language
- 79 Convert Mat to Array/Vector in OpenCV
- View more network posts →