PhD Student of Computer Science researching real-time ray tracing in the automotive industry.
Worked on real-time global illumination techniques for games in the past, using C++, DirectX and HLSL.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '13 at 10:45
Top network posts
- 34 How physically-based is the diffuse and specular distinction?
- 15 Why do most photorealistic renderers have similar material test scenes?
- 13 Fresnel reflectance of gold: red channel greater than 1?
- 13 What is the practical difference between 3D Graphics Engine, 3D Game Engine, 3D ........?
- 12 Realistic rendering: which processes of the human eye and brain do I need to consider?
- 12 What is the difference between importance sampling and mutiple importance sampling?
- 11 Low Pass filtering
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '15