Position and presentation
LaTeX-lover, linux-user, computer scientist and mathematician (in that order?).
Currently (2020) assistant professor at Augusta University.
Using (mostly) Vanilla Tex on debian stable:
pdfTeX 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.21 (TeX Live 2020).
Have a look at my publication list.
I could drop some keywords, like
Implicit Computational Theory,
Freedom-lover and debian-user:
Linux debian 4.19.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.118-2 (2020-04-29) x86_64 GNU/Linux
- TeX - LaTeX 4k 4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 482 482 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 How can I prevent students from writing answers on a graded assignment, then claiming I didn't see their answer when grading?
- 67 How to set-up a favicon?
- 33 What does 'PI' mean?
- 33 arXiv: "Option clash for package hyperref." when there are no options!
- 32 Journal won't allow PhD student to be corresponding author
- 30 Multiple Keyboard Layouts and Shortcuts
- 28 Can I work on old manuscripts using personal time?
- View more network posts →