Education: Ph.D. Chemistry 2015.
Current preferred are languages Perl and Raku a.k.a. Perl6. Maintain my own program in GNU C that identifies differentially methylated regions in bisulfite sequencing data: https://github.com/hhg7/defiant Will use Python or Ruby. Learning Apache Spark in Python and Scala.
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '14 at 15:16
Top network posts
- 13 How to die on undefined values?
- 13 Perl6: variable number of arguments to function/subroutine
- 12 perl6 text substitution on array
- 9 How to read gz file line by line in Perl6
- 9 Perl6 equivalent of Perl's 'store' or 'use Storable'
- 9 Perl6: large gzipped files read line by line
- 9 Perl6: Sorting Hash by Values and using kv
- View more network posts →