Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- TeX - LaTeX 14.7k 14.7k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 723 723 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 469 469 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 143 143 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 132 132 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 311 BibTeX loses capitals when creating .bbl file
- 111 When should I use non-breaking space?
- 56 A script language for beamer animations?
- 41 Amusing exercise - ouroboros file - Output of TeX includes itself recursively ad infinitum
- 39 What's the folk-lore on automatic testing of TeX programming?
- 35 Relative overlay specification in beamer?
- 34 Floating point calculations in LaTeX?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.