I'm a trained linguist with interests in web development, programming, and system administration.
At the 2015 Linguistic Institute, I led an impromptu introductory LaTeX workshop. Here is the handout that I made for the workshop, and here is the source code for the handout (feedback and/or pull requests welcome!). There is one section in the handout that has linguist-specific stuff; however, other than that, the handout covers very general introductory topics and should be useful to anyone.
Top Network Posts
- 300 Manual/automatic line breaks and text alignment in TikZ nodes
- 28 \foreach not behaving in axis environment
- 27 Why is extracting this tgz throwing an error on my Mac but not on Linux?
- 24 Literate R Programming
- 23 How to write an arara rule for knitr
- 17 Extensible curly bracket with HTML and CSS
- 16 Best Practice for nice layout with tikzDevice
- View more network posts →