I'm a trained linguist with interests in web development, programming, and system administration.
At the 2015 Linguistic Institute, I led an impromptu introductory LaTeX workshop. Here is the handout that I made for the workshop, and here is the source code for the handout (feedback and/or pull requests welcome!). There is one section in the handout that has linguist-specific stuff; however, other than that, the handout covers very general introductory topics and should be useful to anyone.
- TeX - LaTeX 11.5k 11.5k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Ask Different 814 814 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 765 765 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 375 Manual/automatic line breaks and text alignment in TikZ nodes
- 43 \foreach not behaving in axis environment
- 38 Why is extracting this tgz throwing an error on my Mac but not on Linux?
- 27 How to write an arara rule for knitr
- 24 Literate R Programming
- 19 Best Practice for nice layout with tikzDevice
- 19 moderncv \cventry remove dots at the end of line
- View more network posts →