I'm a trained linguist with interests in web development, programming, and system administration.
At the 2015 Linguistic Institute, I led an impromptu introductory LaTeX workshop. Here is the handout that I made for the workshop, and here is the source code for the handout (feedback and/or pull requests welcome!). There is one section in the handout that has linguist-specific stuff; however, other than that, the handout covers very general introductory topics and should be useful to anyone.
- TeX - LaTeX 9.5k 9.5k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Ask Different 679 679 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 450 450 11 gold badge66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 123 123 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 325 Manual/automatic line breaks and text alignment in TikZ nodes
- 32 \foreach not behaving in axis environment
- 29 Why is extracting this tgz throwing an error on my Mac but not on Linux?
- 26 How to write an arara rule for knitr
- 24 Literate R Programming
- 18 Best Practice for nice layout with tikzDevice
- 17 Extensible curly bracket with HTML and CSS
- View more network posts →