I'm a retired computer scientist and avid woodworker. I live in an isolated location in the mountains of northwestern NM, eight miles from my nearest neighbor. It's perfect (except for crappy internet service).
13 S 0326801/ 4036784 (NAD27)
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 '15 at 22:11
- Geographic Information Systems 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 595 595 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 220 220 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Setting composer layout units to inches in QGIS
- 16 How To Understand Geological Directions?
- 16 Mid 60s short story/novella in which failed fusion reactor destroys London
- 14 How do I get the value of the pixel under the cursor?
- 14 How to explain Monty Hall problem when they just don't get it
- 13 Is it possible to rotate the canvas in QGIS
- 13 How do I rearrange (or sort) variables in the VS2010 Watch window?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14