I have been programming all my life since I was a little boy.
It all started with Warcraft 3 and the JASS and vJASS languages that oriented me into the path of the programmer. After having that experience I decided that was what I wanted to do for a living, so I entered University (FCT UNL ftw!) where my skills grew immensely and today, after several years of studying, professional experience and a master's degree, I have meddled with pretty much every language you can think of: from NASM to Java, passing by C# Ruby, Python, and so many others I don't even have enough space to mention them all!
But don't let that make you think I am a pro. If there is one thing I learned, is that there is always the new guy can teach me. What will you teach me?
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '14 at 15:15
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 2020 gold badges8888 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 819 819 22 gold badges99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 742 742 33 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 667 667 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Review 461 461 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Convert Amazon .pem key to Putty .ppk key Linux
- 30 The type or namespace name 'BundleCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 27 How to use Array.prototype.filter with async?
- 21 Nuget version not correct?
- 19 Publish/Subscribe reliable messaging: Redis VS RabbitMQ
- 19 Unlocking lock owned by another thread java
- 18 Publish/Subscribe reliable messaging: Redis VS RabbitMQ
- View more network posts →