- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematica 318 318 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 238 238 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 zipWith analogue in Python?
- 25 How to make a type with restrictions
- 21 How to change the order of arguments?
- 18 How to map and sum a list fast?
- 17 What else can `loeb` function be used for?
- 17 Introduction to differential forms in thermodynamics
- 17 Why does air remain a mixture?
- View more network posts →