I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
In addition, I picked up some affection and, hopefully, ability for actually building software over the years. You can take a look over on Github.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
- Computer Science♦ 58.8k 58.8k 2525 gold badges144144 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 3232 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 132 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 130 How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 114 How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 96 How not to solve P=NP?
- 90 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 88 Solving or approximating recurrence relations for sequences of numbers
- View more network posts →