I try to use
LaTeX for all kind of documents - and thus I love this group here!
Further I just learned how fine one can compile PSTRICKS-Documents with
xelatex to get PDF-Files.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 18 '17 at 15:18
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 533 533 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 397 397 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 What's the best way to use parallel bzip2 and gzip by default?
- 18 Multiple \thanks that refer to same text
- 15 replace often used Tex-Literals ($ and $$) for math regions into \( or \) and \[ or \]
- 10 What should I rely on lbzip2 or pbzip2?
- 9 grub error "superfluous RAID member" on update-grub
- 8 3D-plotting sine integral (PSTRICKS)
- 8 mathdesign compiles ß to SS
- View more network posts →