I try to use
LaTeX for all kind of documents - and thus I love this group here!
Further I just learned how fine one can compile PSTRICKS-Documents with
xelatex to get PDF-Files.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 18 '17 at 15:18
- TeX - LaTeX 701 701 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 617 617 55 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 252 252 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 191 191 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 What's the best way to use parallel bzip2 and gzip by default?
- 16 Multiple \thanks that refer to same text
- 15 replace often used Tex-Literals ($ and $$) for math regions into \( or \) and \[ or \]
- 10 What should I rely on lbzip2 or pbzip2?
- 9 grub error "superfluous RAID member" on update-grub
- 8 mdadm Raid5 gives spares missing events
- 8 3D-plotting sine integral (PSTRICKS)
- View more network posts →