Jesus Martinez Garcia
I am a a Research Associate at the University of Bath, in the United Kingdom.
Previously I was a postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany; and a J.J. Sylvester Assistant Professor at Johns Hopkins University. I did my PhD at the University of Edinburgh.
My interests are in Birational Geometry, moduli spaces, constant scalar curvature Kahler metrics, Fano varieties, K-stability and Tian alpha-invariants, manifolds with special holonomy.
Bath, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 11:18
Top network posts
- 31 Which 'well-known' algebraic geometric results do not hold in characteristic 2?
- 25 Intuitive pictures in characteristic p
- 16 Elementary short exact sequence of sheaves
- 14 The canonical line bundle of a normal variety
- 11 Counting/constructing Toric Varieties
- 10 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 8 How to resolve a disagreement about a mathematical proof?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 15 '18