Top network posts
- 128 Does notation ever become "easier"?
- 53 A professor has offered to send me a hard copy of his new book. Would it be rude to ask for a PDF file instead?
- 40 Does wearing a university t-shirt imply that the wearer is affiliated with the university?
- 39 I came across plagiarism. Whom should I inform if at all?
- 27 Does complex dynamics offer any insights into real dynamics?
- 22 Is that a good idea to send an errata list to a professor whose class I'm currently enrolled in?
- 12 Why is the \underbrace off the line?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 29 '14