I'm a LATEX fan and package author (
adjustbox and many more).
Professionally I'm a electronic engineer.
I really like
pdflatex and start to dislike the DVI mode.
I'm using Linux and the vanilla TeXLive.
Originally I started to use LaTeX for my final year project. I quickly wanted to learn how to program my own macros. Because I wanted some better support for my needs I started to write my own packages for my PhD thesis, like
tikz-timing, but also several more.
All my LaTeX packages and support scripts can be found at https://bitbucket.org/martin_scharrer/ (Mercurial repositories) and on CTAN (latest official release) as well as CTANHG (archive of official releases). Feel free to report any bug or feature request using the ticket system there.
All content posted on this site is automatically placed under the free CC BY-SA 3.0 license, which however isn't useful for LaTeX code. Therefore I relicense the code I post here (which is still my intellectual property) using the following ways:
Any Perl, Bash or other software programming language code of mine (with the explicit exception of LaTeX/TeX code) that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ or http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby relicense under the GPL (version 3 or later).
Member for 8 years, 6 months
737 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 19:02
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 207.6k 207.6k 4848 gold badges660660 silver badges842842 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 835 835 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 361 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 326 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 274 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 234 How to change color for a block of texts?
- 229 Commenting out large sections
- 217 Center figure that is wider than \textwidth
- 202 How to add border for an image?
- View more network posts →