I am an artificial intelligence and knowledge engineer working in cyber-security research.
Most of my activity has been in Lisp and Semantic Web related topics, with tag badges for:
- sparql 1st gold, 1st silver, 5th bronze
- rdf 1st gold, 1st silver, 7th bronze
- common-lisp 2nd gold, 3rd silver, 15th bronze
- owl 1st silver, 1st bronze
- dbpedia 1st silver, 1st bronze
- semantic-web 1st silver, 2nd bronze
- jena 1st silver, 3rd bronze
- linked-data 1st bronze
- lisp 6th silver, 43rd bronze
- ontology 1st bronze
- protege 1st bronze
- sbcl 3rd bronze
- scheme 24th bronze
- lisp 43rd bronze
- c 1263rd bronze
- java 2738th bronze
- Stack Overflow 80.8k 80.8k 99 gold badges135135 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 660 660 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 60 Why did SQL injection prevention mechanism evolve into the direction of using parameterized queries?
- 50 Why use Optional in Java 8+ instead of traditional null pointer checks?
- 50 What is the difference between DatatypeProperty, ObjectProperty, & FunctionalProperty, and when should I use them?
- 46 Difference between binary search and binary search tree?
- 46 Is it possible to get the position of an element in an RDF Collection in SPARQL?
- 43 Aggregating results from SPARQL query
- View more network posts →