I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
43 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '14 at 7:36
- Unix & Linux 64k 64k 1818 gold badges117117 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 37k 37k 1818 gold badges105105 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Ebooks 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 380 380 22 gold badges33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 471 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 122 Convert file contents to lower case
- 103 How to grep the output of cURL?
- 103 Is there any way to show the dependency trees for pip packages?
- 89 How can I escape a $ dollar sign in a docker compose file?
- 89 Do I need to do something about "Delta RPMs disabled"?
- 74 Save/dump a YAML file with comments in PyYAML
- View more network posts →