Source for my profile picture in TikZ (also my first bounty anywhere on Stack Exchange)
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
27 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 at 10:36
- Bicycles 33.5k 33.5k 11 gold badge5050 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 29.4k 29.4k 11 gold badge5858 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.5k 19.5k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 16.3k 16.3k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 166 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 72 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 71 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 68 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- View more network posts →