Source for my profile picture in TikZ (also my first bounty anywhere on Stack Exchange)
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
26 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 at 8:57
- Bicycles 30.3k 30.3k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 26.4k 26.4k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.8k 18.8k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 14.5k 14.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 166 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 71 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 67 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 61 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- View more network posts →