Source for my profile picture in TikZ (also my first bounty anywhere on Stack Exchange)
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
23 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 15:20
- Bicycles 26.5k 26.5k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 22.3k 22.3k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18k 18k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 12.4k 12.4k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 6.8k 6.8k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 69 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 67 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 61 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- 61 Can I glue this crack as a temporary solution?
- View more network posts →