Student in theoretical physics.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '20 at 11:42
Top network posts
- 80 In $n>5$, topology = algebra
- 67 Are there simple examples of Riemannian manifolds with zero curvature and nonzero torsion
- 58 Geometrical interpretation of Ricci curvature
- 32 geometric interpretation of Lie bracket
- 29 Why do we need Hausdorff-ness in definition of topological manifold?
- 16 In the Lie bracket $\mathcal L_X Y\equiv[X,Y]$ of vector fields, which integral curves are used?
- 12 Why are compact sets called "compact" in topology?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 5 '20