Member for 6 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Electrical Engineering 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 427 427 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 186 186 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 172 172 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Man running icon with TikZ
- 27 Is it possible to draw circuits through code?
- 25 Why do some people use resistors to create a HIGH connection on a chip?
- 20 Why is NAND gate preferred over NOR gate in industry?
- 15 Why does the SATA power connector have so many pins?
- 14 My understanding of RC circuits is broken
- 13 Do constant current batteries exist?
- View more network posts →