Member for 6 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 '19 at 9:12
- Electrical Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 437 437 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 187 187 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Man running icon with TikZ
- 28 Is it possible to draw circuits through code?
- 25 Why do some people use resistors to create a HIGH connection on a chip?
- 21 Why is NAND gate preferred over NOR gate in industry?
- 16 Why does the SATA power connector have so many pins?
- 14 My understanding of RC circuits is broken
- 14 Drawing some fruits with tikz
- View more network posts →