I'm working on fast routines for the multiplication of arbitrary long integers. This sounds like it's been done a lot of times before, but I find the maths behind it very interesting and it allows me to study that and certain aspects of the implementation in great detail. Stimulating.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '14 at 19:32
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 961 961 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 227 227 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Super User 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 175 175 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 TCP - difference between Congestion window and Receive window
- 36 How to fix "could not find or load the Qt platform plugin windows" while using Matplotlib in PyCharm
- 23 TCP and UDP same ports, different process
- 23 Any 7-bit way to write ä (umlaut-a) without "
- 21 Can long integer routines benefit from SSE?
- 21 Optimizing x64 assembler MUL loop
- 20 Why does SVN take so much space?
- View more network posts →