Marzio De Biasi
Basically I'm a programmer :-)
I enjoy reading papers about the complexity of puzzle games, and I'm writing (amateur) proofs on the complexity of a few puzzle games.
My blog on Computational Complexity, Puzzles, and Machines: www.nearly42.org
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '13 at 13:19
- Theoretical Computer Science 18.9k 18.9k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Computer Science 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 375 375 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 247 247 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 35 Can I express any odd number with a power of two minus a prime?
- 32 Kolmogorov-mania
- 31 Turing Machine restrictions that render halting decidable
- 30 Is this variation of TQBF still PSPACE-complete?
- 28 Natural NP-complete problems with "large" witnesses
- 25 How much time to recognize palindromes in logarithmic space?
- View more network posts →