Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '13 at 3:16
- Mathematics 116.8k 116.8k 1616 gold badges249249 silver badges455455 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 126 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 106 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 71 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 70 What is a token?
- 67 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →