Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '13 at 3:16
- Mathematics 112k 112k 1616 gold badges243243 silver badges442442 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 616 616 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 610 610 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 123 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 100 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 69 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 68 What is a token?
- 66 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →