Linguist and some-time package/software writer.
Package author of:
msu-thesisclass (for Michigan State University theses and dissertations.)
he-she(alternating masculine and feminine pronouns for gender neutral writing.)
invoice-class(document class for producing US commercial invoices.)
casiofont(LaTeX support for the a Casio calculator font)
pst-vowel(diphthong arrows for
sreenplay-pkg(package version of the
msuletterhead(letterhead package for Michigan State University (internal use; email me for details))
- Some unreleased development code is also available on GitHub.
Software author of: (Mac OS X)
csv2latex(Ruby/Applescript combination for pasting spreadsheet cells into LaTeX source); included as part of TeXShop; usable with any Mac text editor.
make-local-texmfApp to create a new user
NOTE: Please don't send me private email about StackExchange questions that I've answered. This is not how the site works. Sometimes asking a question in a comment can be appropriate, but most times it's probably better to ask a new question linking to the previous one.
- TeX - LaTeX 167.9k 167.9k 2929 gold badges440440 silver badges729729 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 713 713 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 277 277 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 208 208 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 641 What do \makeatletter and \makeatother do?
- 491 bibtex vs. biber and biblatex vs. natbib
- 437 How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 381 What point (pt) font size are \Large etc.?
- 241 Vertical space in lists
- 221 How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 211 How do I update my TeX distribution?
- View more network posts →