I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
A math channel a good friend of mine has:
My twitch chat where I stream OSRS, CHESS and programming contest stuff.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '17 at 17:08
- Mathematics 86.2k 86.2k 1414 gold badges102102 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 233 233 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 115 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 103 What is category theory useful for?
- 80 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 73 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 61 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 18 '16