Some of my projects:
TeXstudio: a LaTeX editor with grammar/syntax checking, pdf viewer and other things.
Pascal Internet Tools: A dependency-free Pascal implementation of a HTML parser, CSS 3 Selectors, a standard conformant XPath/XQuery 3.0 interpreter with a compatibility mode for XPath 2 and XQuery 1 as well as extensions for JSONiq and pattern matching.
Xidel: Command line tool to extract data from X/HTML files, entire webpages, and JSON documents. (basically the same as the Internet Tools, but not tied to Pascal)
XPath/XQuery online tester: CGI-Version of Xidel
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 708 708 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 353 353 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 121 121 44 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 106 106 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 use space as a delimiter with cut command
- 53 HtmlAgilityPack and selecting Nodes and Subnodes
- 45 prevent system freeze/unresponsiveness due to swapping run away memory usage
- 36 How to get last element of an array in scala
- 32 Set a parent shell's variable from a subshell
- 26 QByteArray to QString
- 25 How to invoke latex with the -shell-escape flag in TeXStudio (former TeXMakerX)?
- View more network posts →