I work as a teaching assistant in computer science, with extensive previous experience as a research and teaching assistant in French literature.
In my daily work, I use:
- Python, HTML, CSS and some occasional Emacs Lisp,
- Emacs for (increasingly) everything, in particular the AUCTeX, Org, nXML and SGML modes,
- TeX Live,
- Firefox’s Developer Tools,
- Pandoc and various other Markdown tools,
- Web IDEs such as Brackets and Visual Studio Code.
I use LaTeX to:
- typeset documents authored in OpenDocument, Org, Markdown and other formats,
- maintain bibliographic databases,
- typeset Python code in classic Algol-like fashion,
- produce content for the Web,
- write articles, narrative fiction and poetry.
I am also interested in ConTeXt, especially for its XML capabilities and its unique design methodology. I hope to learn more TikZ and MetaPost in the near future.
I contribute to Ask LibreOffice: here is my user profile on that site.
Top network posts
- 49 Using XMLTeX to typeset OpenDocument Text
- 43 LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- 11 Customizing the `\columnseprule` in a `\multicols` environment
- 10 Specifying a different font for polytonic Greek in pdfTeX with Babel
- 10 Developing a document class using a Writer2LaTeX-generated document as a starting point
- 10 Using LaTeX3 syntax in document commands
- 6 How to convert office documents (odt, doc, rtf) to clean LaTeX?
- View more network posts →