I'm a computer scientist, doing research at Imperial College London.
- TeX - LaTeX 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 351 351 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 298 298 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 213 213 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 bibtex display URL in reference
- 55 How are big operators defined?
- 53 What is the difference between \def and \newcommand?
- 47 \newcommand argument confusion
- 41 What is the difference between \def and \newcommand?
- 37 indexed letters inside circles
- 35 Entering unicode math symbols into LaTeX, direct from keyboard, on a Mac
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.