PhD student in Applied Physiology
Graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in Cell Biology / Biotechnology in May 2013. My research involved creating a model system for the study of neuromelanin which has a role in the demise of substantia nigra cells in Parkinson's Disease. My internship was at a prosthetics and orthotics clinic. My interests include cell bio, biotech, prosthetics, neuroscience, haptic feedback, proprioception, anatomy, physiology, electronics, embedded systems, programming, etc.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '16 at 22:21
Top network posts
- 9 Are the byproducts of mammalian digestion simply depleted versions of the food or liquid consumed?
- 8 Parse filename and extract revision from name
- 7 Webpage without author, using the title can make a very long apa citation
- 6 loading lineno changes spacing in document
- 6 Copied Letter of Recommendation?
- 5 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- View more network posts →