- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 898 898 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 336 336 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 299 299 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 182 182 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 i3wm : start applications on specific workspaces when i3 starts
- 34 pthread_create and passing an integer as the last argument
- 28 Installing Qt on linux, cannot find -lGL
- 28 Why are reboot, shutdown and poweroff symlinks to systemctl?
- 17 Why assign MAC and IP addresses on Bridge interface
- 15 Vim global variables and mapleader
- 13 xdg-open default applications behavior
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 21 '13