- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 586 586 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 281 281 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 222 222 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 164 164 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Can co-authors disagree in their own paper?
- 39 Should I warn a professor about his bad internet security practice?
- 32 What if I forgot to bring my poster to the conference?
- 28 Do refreshments attract audience to seminars?
- 26 Is it acceptable for professors to listen to music using headphones in the workplace when expecting student contact?
- 24 Should we tell our children that we 'spy' on them? When should we stop 'spying' on them?
- 21 Pointing to problems without suggesting solutions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 15 '15