I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
- Reverse Engineering 17.4k 17.4k 2525 gold badges7777 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 1616 gold badges5656 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 763 763 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 What is PLT/GOT?
- 75 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 56 Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 49 How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 45 How to print __int128 in g++?
- 35 What do numbers in INPUT,FORWARD,OUTPUT chains mean in iptables config file?
- 34 Valgrind Unrecognised instruction
- View more network posts →