I'm an amateur singer. My favorite composers (most of whom I have never sung) include: Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig von Beethoven, Gustav Holst, Модест Петрович Мусоргский (Modest Mussorgsky), Maurice Ravel, Pēteris Vasks, Eric Whitacre, Benjamin Britten, Ysaye Barnwell, Samuel Barber, Antonín Leopold Dvořák, Пётр Ильи́ч Чайко́вский (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky), Николай Андреевич Римский-Корсаков (Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov), and Paul Simon.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '13 at 4:53
- Stack Overflow 39.8k 39.8k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 501 501 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 486 486 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Existence of non-constant continuous functions
- 43 What is the purpose of Rank2Types?
- 43 What is predicativity?
- 42 Why does multiplication only short circuit on one side
- 40 Why is empty set an open set?
- 34 How can natural numbers be represented to offer constant time addition?
- 29 Who invented proxy passing and when?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 22 '14