PhD student in agricultural economics, I like particularly time series econometrics and got recently interested in impact evaluation. I use mainly R for stats, and contribute to the package tsDyn, as well as marginally to vars.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '19 at 22:29
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 457 457 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 288 288 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 Relative frequencies / proportions with dplyr
- 34 Can dplyr package be used for conditional mutating?
- 30 Filter groups by occurrence of a value
- 25 jekyll 2.2.0 | Error: Address already in use - bind(2)
- 19 Why use vector error correction model?
- 19 How do I add a row to a data frame with totals?
- 18 Filter groups by occurrence of a value
- View more network posts →