PhD student in agricultural economics, I like particularly time series econometrics and got recently interested in impact evaluation. I use mainly R for stats, and contribute to the package tsDyn, as well as marginally to vars.
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 569 569 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 328 328 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Select groups which have at least one of a certain value
- 44 Add row to a data frame with total sum for each column
- 42 Relative frequencies / proportions with dplyr
- 42 Can dplyr package be used for conditional mutating?
- 27 Select groups which have at least one of a certain value
- 26 jekyll 2.2.0 | Error: Address already in use - bind(2)
- 24 R purrr:::pmap: how to refer to input arguments by name?
- View more network posts →