I am a mathematician at the University of Warwick, working on number theory. I'm particularly interested in p-adic automorphic forms, Iwasawa theory and Euler systems.
University of Warwick
Member for 10 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 17:33
- MathOverflow 29.4k 29.4k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8k 8k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 815 815 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 755 755 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Phd interview travel paid by interviewer - Is it bad form to ask to stay for the weekend?
- 39 A certain mathematical competition in the UK
- 37 Pop-up references in PDF output
- 30 How is etale cohomology of integer rings related to Galois cohomology?
- 29 Is there an algebraic curve over Q which is not modular?
- 28 Computing (on a computer) higher ramification groups and/or conductors of representations.
- 27 Indian rupee symbol
- View more network posts →