Just a student
Sometimes I spend way too much time on an answer, when I like the question a lot.
Want to know more? Sure! I ...
- ... like to approach problems algorithmically. You will usually see me explain the approach first and then provide code implementing that approach.
- ... tend to cover some background around the question.
- ... strive to back up my answers with links to authoritative sources, and provide additional reading material.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 13 at 18:10
Top network posts
- 56 Custom question lists: finding questions you can answer
- 47 Docker image build with PHP zip extension shows "bundled libzip is deprecated" warning
- 42 Java not found error when loading Apache Netbeans 9.0 or 10
- 32 Creating a vertical Timeline like SO Developer Story
- 25 Group and count values in an array
- 21 Blur all but one element in the body
- 16 Hovering zero-height element: browser bug?
- View more network posts →