Not actually a student anymore, but still learning daily.
Want to know more? Sure! I ...
- ... like to approach problems algorithmically. You will usually see me explain the approach first and then provide code implementing that approach.
- ... tend to cover some background around the question.
- ... strive to back up my answers with links to authoritative sources, and provide additional reading material.
Top network posts
- 181 Docker image build with PHP zip extension shows "bundled libzip is deprecated" warning
- 72 Java not found error when loading Apache Netbeans 9.0 or 10
- 56 Custom question lists: finding questions you can answer
- 45 Group and count values in an array
- 34 Creating a vertical Timeline like SO Developer Story
- 29 Blur all but one element in the body
- 17 Is there any use in importing both ES6 and ES7 core-js polyfills?
- View more network posts →