A question a day keeps the manuals away.
I would take this reward as "thanks for my service" :)
Member for 9 years, 1 month
70 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 19:35
- TeX - LaTeX 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 163 163 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 121 121 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 TikZ: When will I need to use edge and how does it differ from the conventional path draw command?
- 18 latexindent: Can't locate Log/Log4perl.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Log::Log4perl module)
- 17 filecontents: This package is obsolete
- 14 latexindent: Can't locate Log/Log4perl.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Log::Log4perl module)
- 11 PGFPlots: Understanding how to draw plots on different layers and arrange them
- 10 What is makefile and when do I need to use it along with latexmk?
- 10 How to draw a diagram with arrows?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
23 Is it better to ask in the high traffic time? Aug 24 '16
7 Why are the bounties irreversibly spent? Sep 1 '16