Munich based data scientist.
My main language is R, and I am dabbling in Python, Spark, Emacs Lisp as well.
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 663 663 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 501 501 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 94 Bold italic vectors
- 66 Why is it that if I count years from 2011 to 2014 as intervals I get 3 years, but if I count each year separately I get 4 years?
- 41 You'll never walk out of this room
- 28 How to make a \cline or \cmidrule narrower?
- 27 Why use Monte Carlo method instead of a simple grid?
- 26 Can I see a plain TeX source file please?
- View more network posts →