Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- TeX - LaTeX 47.8k 47.8k 1111 gold badges8484 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 515 515 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 426 426 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 381 381 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 Creating Running Headers and Footers, but not on the First Page
- 49 How do I change the font size of the axis tick labels in pgfplots?
- 47 How can we make a pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, or other halloween spirit, ghoul, or skeleton?
- 39 Can we make a love heart with LaTeX?
- 38 A guide to understanding expandability: when to write protected functions and when not to
- 38 References for \dimexpr \numexpr
- 37 Opposite of \parindent
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.