- TeX - LaTeX 46.1k 46.1k 1111 gold badges7777 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 515 515 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 406 406 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 371 371 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Creating Running Headers and Footers, but not on the First Page
- 44 How do I change the font size of the axis tick labels in pgfplots?
- 44 How can we make a pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, or other halloween spirit, ghoul, or skeleton?
- 39 Can we make a love heart with LaTeX?
- 38 A guide to understanding expandability: when to write protected functions and when not to
- 38 References for \dimexpr \numexpr
- 37 Opposite of \parindent
- View more network posts →