I am an engineering physics student from Stockholm, Sweden, with a passionate interest in programming and software architecture. Since creating my first program at age 12 (a VB6 app that showed a smiley when a button was clicked) I've spent many hours in front of my computer, watching screen casts and reading blogs about programming as well as trying all the new concepts out in my own programs. Although my primary career choice is within physics research, software engineering remains a close runner-up.
StackOverflow has been immensely helpful in my endeavors of becoming a programmer - if not a professional one, then at least one who produces professional quality code.
- Stack Overflow 49k 49k 3737 gold badges188188 silver badges347347 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 13.1k 13.1k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2828 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 573 573 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 533 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 155 Is there a CSS not equals selector?
- 152 Moq: Invalid setup on a non-overridable member: x => x.GetByTitle("asdf")
- 133 Visual Studio 2010 IntelliSense doesn't select a default value - it just marks it
- 93 What's the idiomatic way to verify collection size in xUnit?
- 91 Dark Theme for Visual Studio 2010 With Productivity Power Tools
- 89 How do I get the type name of a generic type argument?
- View more network posts →