I am an engineering physicist from Stockholm, Sweden, with a passionate interest in programming and software architecture. Since creating my first program at age 12 (a VB6 app that showed a smiley when a button was clicked) I've spent many hours in front of my computer, watching screen casts and reading blogs about programming as well as trying all the new concepts out in my own programs. With a Master's degree in Engineering Physics from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden, I have deepened my modelling and reasoning skills, as well as had the opportunity to try out many different technologies and tools.
I am currently working as a software engineer at Spotify, mostly massaging data to enable our internal research into developer productivity.
- Stack Overflow 52.7k 52.7k 5050 gold badges214214 silver badges360360 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 14k 14k 1111 gold badges5050 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.7k 2.7k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 99 gold badges3030 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 593 593 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 566 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 163 Is there a CSS not equals selector?
- 157 Moq: Invalid setup on a non-overridable member: x => x.GetByTitle("asdf")
- 141 Visual Studio 2010 IntelliSense doesn't select a default value - it just marks it
- 132 What's the idiomatic way to verify collection size in xUnit?
- 117 How do I get the type name of a generic type argument?
- 95 Typeset an = with an ! above
- View more network posts →