I am an engineering physicist from Stockholm, Sweden, with a passionate interest in programming and software architecture. Since creating my first program at age 12 (a VB6 app that showed a smiley when a button was clicked) I've spent many hours in front of my computer, watching screen casts and reading blogs about programming as well as trying all the new concepts out in my own programs. With a Master's degree in Engineering Physics from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden, I have deepened my modelling and reasoning skills, as well as had the opportunity to try out many different technologies and tools.
I am currently working as a software engineer at Spotify, mostly massaging data to enable our internal research into developer productivity.
- Stack Overflow 50.5k 50.5k 4141 gold badges202202 silver badges356356 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 13.5k 13.5k 1010 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 88 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 583 583 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 555 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 157 Is there a CSS not equals selector?
- 154 Moq: Invalid setup on a non-overridable member: x => x.GetByTitle("asdf")
- 140 Visual Studio 2010 IntelliSense doesn't select a default value - it just marks it
- 111 What's the idiomatic way to verify collection size in xUnit?
- 97 How do I get the type name of a generic type argument?
- 91 Dark Theme for Visual Studio 2010 With Productivity Power Tools
- View more network posts →