Marcos Roriz Junior
I’m an adjunct professor of Transportation Engineering at Faculty of Science and Technology (FCT) in Federal University of Goiás (UFG). I’m interested in exploring Computer Science within Transportation Engineering through Computational Intelligence (e.g., Machine Learning and Data Mining) and Distributed Systems (e.g., Internet of Things and Data Stream Processing) to enable Intelligent Transportation Systems and Smart Cities. Further, I’m also interested on investigating the effects and how to evaluate the impacts of such systems in the society.
I hold a PhD. degree (2017) in Informatics from the Department of Informatics of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio). In 2013, I received a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the Instituto de Informática (INF) at Federal University of Goiás (UFG). I also received my bachelor degree in Computer Science from the same institute and university (INF/UFG) at 2011. I have participated in numerous research projects, from public and private agencies, such as DELL, Microsoft Research, RNP, FAPEG and FAPERJ. In addition, I participated in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics consortium that developed an Intelligent Transportation System to aid traffic operators during the Olympic games of Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
Goiânia, GO, Brasil
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '16 at 21:08
- Ask Ubuntu 4k 4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 273 273 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 sudo: source: command not found
- 60 How to center a specific caption?
- 58 Java calculate hex representation of a SHA-1 digest of a String
- 45 How to resize JLabel ImageIcon?
- 41 Can't install PEAR on Windows 7, Structures/Graph error
- 40 How to draw arrows between parts of an equation to show the Math Distributive Property (Multiplication)?
- 33 How to make a jar file run on startup & and when you log out?
- View more network posts →