I maintain a LaTeX package (mandi). It has been completely rewritten and reorganized. I am a LaTeX evangelist and am looking to mainstream LaTeX in college physics courses, both for improving written communication and for introducing students and faculty to computation. I would like to write a book on LaTeX/LaTeX3 programming for physics students. I am a member, and Fellow, of the American Association of Physics Teachers. I recently joined TUG.
Top network posts
- 70 What's the appeal of Overleaf?
- 14 Why do numbers in \mathnormal not match numbers without it?
- 14 "The LaTeX Companion", 3rd Edition
- 9 Why does using \biggl <stuff> \biggl not throw an error?
- 9 Pass 3 optional arguments in newcommand
- 6 LaTeX3 floating point sqrt() doesn't seem to work when ^ or ** is used on negative operands
- 6 Why is \@secondoftwo used in this example?
- View more network posts →