It's very simple, really; the existence of other beings does not factor into our Weltanschauung well, therefore we must Exterminate the problem.
Now, where was I? Ah, yes: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!
Planet Skaro (while not fighting Time Lords)
Member for 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 at 22:47
Top network posts
- 74 What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- 69 Despite being invulnerable against ballistic projectiles, why does a wizard's robe still get wet during rain?
- 43 In a world without stars, how would travelers navigate at night?
- 33 How can a modern medic help medieval patients
- 18 Despite same materials, why crystal balls are used but not crystal wands?
- 17 Way to prove you are human when the Turing test is not sufficient
- 13 How might my futuristic interstellar civilisation have missed a Dyson swarm on their doorstep?
- View more network posts →