Third-year student at McGill :)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '20 at 17:18
Top network posts
- 10 Converse to Erdős' conjecture on arithmetic progressions
- 10 Decomposing square of side length $n$ into $n$ squares in a certain "maximal" way
- 8 Doing addition and multiplication between the numbers of the set $S$ to find $100$ and $75$.
- 8 Arithmetic progressions in inverse image of totient function
- 7 Analogue to Szemerédi's theorem for non-monotone sequences
- 5 Show that there exist infinitely many indices $k$ such that the intervals $[k^2,(k+1)^2]$ contain at least one prime number
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.