I am an assistant professor in philosophy. I started asking (and then answering) questions on this site as procrastination, when I was supposed to be writing my PhD thesis. Since then, I haven't had as much time to be active here, and eventually, I expect I'll fall outside the top 1% of users, but for now, the odd upvote here and there on old questions and answers is keeping me up there...
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 10 years
88 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 16:50
- TeX - LaTeX 64.8k 64.8k 4040 gold badges228228 silver badges344344 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 289 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 209 How to add todo notes?
- 168 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 147 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 140 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 137 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 126 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →