I am an assistant professor in philosophy. I started asking (and then answering) questions on this site as procrastination, when I was supposed to be writing my PhD thesis. Since then, I haven't had as much time to be active here, and eventually, I expect I'll fall outside the top 1% of users, but for now, the odd upvote here and there on old questions and answers is keeping me up there...
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
83 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 14:01
- TeX - LaTeX 47.1k 47.1k 3636 gold badges220220 silver badges340340 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 260 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 177 How to add todo notes?
- 164 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 136 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 134 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 130 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 120 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →