I am a reseacher in philosophy. I started asking (and then answering) questions on this site as procrastination, when I was supposed to be writing my PhD thesis. Since then, I haven't had as much time to be active here, and eventually, I expect I'll fall outside the top 1% of users, but for now, the odd upvote here and there on old questions and answers is keeping me up there...
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
- TeX - LaTeX 66.7k 66.7k 4444 gold badges236236 silver badges349349 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 306 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 217 How to add todo notes?
- 169 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 167 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 145 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 142 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 131 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →