I am an assistant professor in philosophy. I started asking (and then answering) questions on this site as procrastination, when I was supposed to be writing my PhD thesis. Since then, I haven't had as much time to be active here, and eventually, I expect I'll fall outside the top 1% of users, but for now, the odd upvote here and there on old questions and answers is keeping me up there...
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
84 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 15:58
- TeX - LaTeX 63.2k 63.2k 3737 gold badges223223 silver badges342342 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 272 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 192 How to add todo notes?
- 166 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 140 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 138 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 136 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 121 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →